The Jurassic World blockbuster (grossed about 1.6 billion US dollars), released in summer 2015, has captured the attention of the giant Microgaming, which decided to amaze its loyal players by announcing the launch of the new Jurassic World slot based of characters and locations that characterized this movie directed by Colin Trevorrow.
The leaked rumors imply that it will be online on the major Microgaming casinos from mid-August 2016, but a precise release date isn't available yet.
Jurassic World is not the first slot game made by Microgaming set in the middle period of the Mesozoic. Microgaming previously released Jurassic Park. Thanks to the solid agreement with Universal Brand Development which took place in January 2014, Microgaming has acquired image, trademark and sound usage rights for the two movies to adapt them into prehistoric world slots.
As in all fields of work, creating a "sequel" for a previous success is always very delicate, difficult and challenging. In fact players have high expectations, hoping to be as pleasantly surprised as when they first tried the predecessor of Jurassic World slot, which was created and published in 2014 by Microgaming software.
Jurassic World™ Online Slot Promo
On 18 May 2017, the official Microgaming Youtube channel released a video preview of the Jurassic World video slot, thanks to which it became possible update the page relating to the features of the Jurassic World slot. The presentation trailer starts by showing the beautiful Yot in the direction of Isla Nubar (the same island where the previous Jurassic Park film was shot in 1993), showing us the sophisticated, exclusive train for tourists that sails into the Jurassic World park at high speed. As the last shot, a view from above reveals the magnificence of the entire park, with a beautiful Egyptian pyramid rising in the centre, along with its symbolism.
Suddenly, as if by magic, the long-awaited Jurassic World video slot appears with 5 rolls and 243 ways to win. Some of the main protagonists of the movie appear for each roll, such as Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard but also the dreaded dinosaurs like the Triceratops, Dimorphodon and the T-Rex.
Looking at the bottom of the screen, we get a glimpse of the video slot commands: the spin button, the auto play command, the display for the winnings and bets placed and the box showing the credit available to the player. Next comes the parade of the various types of prizes to be won with the Wild Bonus and Free Spins accompanied by mini-films captured from the original film.
Finally, the trailer reminds us that, in addition to desktops and laptops, this the slot will also be compatible with mobile devices such as tablets, iPhones, IPads and Smartphones.
To date we do not know what the main game features of Jurassic World online slots will be, but with a little effort inspired by the rumors secretly leaked and the previous slots created by Microgaming, we can start guessing some important features.
It goes without saying that it will feature the original score of the film with some sound effects that will recall those of dinosaurs (T-Rex, Dilophosaurus, Triceratops). Don't forget the "AUTO PLAY" function that will allow players to select the number of spins that the slot will automatically make. The minimum "coin size" should be 0.01 but no one knows the maximum "coin size" and the number of "coins" per playing session.
Some images related to the slot of The Jurassic World
You will find original footage from the 2015 movie on the reels of Jurassic World slot, including famous characters from the movie such as Owen Brady (played by Chris Pratt) and Claire Dearing (played by Bryce Dallas Howard). You will also find six ferocious dinosaurs, namely the Ankylosaurus, the Tyrannosaurus, the Indominus, the Stegosaurus, the Velociraptor and the Pternodon. Needless to say, the animations and graphics of Jurassic World slot are second to none, with a nail-baiting soundtrack that matches the action of this movie.
Video demo-match at Jurassic World slot
Betting on Jurassic World Slot
Microgaming has made this slot game accessible to all players, no matter what the size of their bankroll. You can wager anything from 0.30 to 72.00 per spin, with coin sizes ranging from 0.01 to 0.50.
The Jurassic World symbol acts as the wild symbol in this game and substitutes for all other symbols in the game, except the scatter, to create winning combinations. The wild symbol can appear stacked – up to 10 per reel.
The famous piece of amber with a fossilized mosquito from the original Jurassic Park movie is the game’s scatter symbol. Landing two simultaneously on the reels leads to them turning into wild symbols.
Bonus Features in Jurassic World Slot
Jurassic World slot is rich in bonus features, as follows:
- Indominus Feature - Triggered randomly in the base game, this bonus feature pays out up to 5 times you stake. If the Indominus Rex makes an appearance, your winnings could climb to 1000 times your stake!
- Free Spins Feature - Landing three scatter symbols leads to the free spins feature and your world opens to one of three different locations. Enjoy the rewards, depending on the location that you land on:
- Gyrosphere Valley – Earn 10 free spins with a multiplier trail of up to 7 times.
- Creation Lab – Your 10 free spins are boosted with Rolling Reels, with the potential to win over and over on each free spin. Cyro Wilds also contribute to the rewards.
- Raptor Den – Wild scatters increase your winnings from the 10 free spins, which could climb to 15 free games.
Glossary of Jurassic World slot features:
- 30c per spin. The minimum bet amount per game session can not be less than 30c.
- Branded slot. means that the slot was created based on characters, settings and characteristics of a specific movie or a character of any category such as sports, music, actors etc.
- Iconic theme. means that in the reels many of the classic symbols will be represented by images taken from the original movie.
- Multipliers. The slots allow you to play multiplayer with other users in real time while watching the games sessions (including winnings) of other users.
- Pass the line. A bet predicting that the player wins if he gets 7 or 11 after two dice rolls.
- Point. The number established by the come out roll with which one neither wins nor loses.
- Reels. The number of reels for video slots or slot machines may vary from a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 5. Every time you start a game session the reels begin to spin until they all stop at the same time or with a millisecond of difference. Once they have stopped, one must check which symbols appear in the central line of the reels. For each slot there are dozens of different winning combinations that offer small or large prizes.
- Scatters. Slots with the scatter function allow winning combinations to be triggered even when symbols do not appear in the same line of the reels.
- Ways. The term ways indicates the number of winning combinations; for example 243 ways means that there are 243 combinations that trigger precise rewards such as moneys or free spins. This type of slot was developed by Microgaming and it then became more common in many other slots made by rival manufacturers.
- Wild. Winnings are triggered according to specific combinations of symbols that appear in one or more lines of the slot. The wild symbols are like wild cards that substitute these symbols to complete winning combinations.
Other Microgaming branded slots ?
Several times Microgaming has been very close to winning the Award for Best Branded Slot Game created by their developers. The last award was won by one of its most successful competitors, Net Entertainment; but maybe this year Microgaming could be the real winner? Without knowing the players themselves may determine their success.
But first things first, let's take a look at three successful branded slots. We start with The Dark Knight Rises slot an unexpected surprise. With extreme care to 3D graphics details and amazing sound effects it has a presentation trailer that will leave you speechless.
Let's move on to a more transgressive title. Microgaming took the opportunity to amaze and surprise all players with the very hot Playboy slot. The game keeps the original soundtrack which accompanies players in the luxurious Playboy Club with Kimi, Sofia, Ashley and Jillian.
The third nominated game is none other than Terminator 2 slot whose protagonist is Arnold Schwarzenegger one of the most popular actors in the world and an icon of American action movies.
See all Microgaming branded slots on the official website. In addition to obtaining information about the graphics, sound effects and game features you can also try the flash version for free using QuickFire software also belonging to the same family.